For us at ACRAM, safety is the primary value in the production of our systems.
iAM ZERO is a system for dealcoholizing wine and spirits designed and developed by ACRAM after a long period of study and testing. Let’s now look at the key aspects related to safety and management that we have focused on.
- The extracted alcohol is diluted in a water solution, so the plant operates in an ordinary non-classified area without the risk of explosions. It does not require ATEX certification, ignition reports, or zone classification.
- No risk of burns: During the dealcoholization process, the machine does not have any hot parts.
- The machine does not require licensed operators.
- In case of anomalies, the plant generates alarms at different levels, ranging from a simple audible/visual signal for non-serious alarms to an immediate stop of the machine for alarms classified as “serious/blocking.”
- Alarms can be delivered via email, notification, or SMS.